As part of a broad project to improve the company’s profitability, our project focused on “customer-perceived quality”. Indeed, the after-sales service considered that the product return rate was far too high. This had led to a loss of customer confidence, and consequently to a drop in order volume.
The stakes were therefore manifold. To reduce the after-sales solicitation rate , improve product manufacturing processes, regain customer confidence, without forgetting the human consequences: permanently changing the working methods of employees invested in and attached to their company.
Scope of intervention
- The order-taking chain (sales administration)
- The manufacturing chain from order to customer delivery
- “Methods & processes”
- Accompanying and steering implementation
- A full state of the art approach to non-conformity and non-quality in the workshop and office functions.
- A detailed analysis of the root causes of these non-conformities.
- The definition and implementation of a concrete and operational action plan
- The implementation of project KPIs
- The implementation of a cross-company communication system
- On-site steering by the project manager
- Total onboarding of all colleagues for this project
- 30-day after-sales service solicitation rate dropped by 56%
- Increase in workflow productivity by 6 % points
- Productivity increase at the bottleneck production island by 13 % points