- A training course in environmental leadership for women accompanied by personalized coaching for several months.
- Sailing in the south of France to nurture the desire to take action, with events at each port of call to reach the general public and schoolchildre
- Mentoring from renowned experts to boost the Sisters’ projects
- The creation of an enthusiastic and supportive community that allows the Sisters to dare to engage for the planet and to spread their motivation to future trainees.
- A program that takes place in Marseille and its surrounding area.
The purpose of the Earthship Sisters project
- To inspire as many people as possible and motivate them to take action.
- To implement concrete professional projects each year that have a positive environmental impact on the planet
- To develop women’s potential in entrepreneurship and leadership.
Why did I join Earthship Sisters?
- My experience as a coach and consultant in many fields or sectors, particularly in the support of professional or business projects.
- My personal investment in the environmental cause
- My location in Marseille
- My contribution to the development of women’s leadership in many ways in recent years.
What about 37.5?
- In line with the values of 37.5: free, sound, lively, community-driven.
- And our vocation, which is to enhance, to make projects emerge or grow, to accompany transformation, whether human or organizational.