In the context of the ending of the specific student arrangements of French Social Security, which has meant that Smerra‘s activity and employees are to be integrated into Social Security, the project has the following objectives:
- To individually accompany the integration of more than 120 people in a new structure, by taking charge of psycho-social support. Support is mainly focused on preparing for this change so that everyone can find their place in a new company and continue their career as serenely as possible.
To accompany the health scheme in its cultural reconstruction, restructuring and diversification of its offers, in order to compensate for the loss of business through interim management.
Scope of intervention
- Individual psycho-social interviews
- Cultural change, especially in the commercial system
- Creation and steering of an internal transformation and innovation department.
- Onboarding and satisfaction of the transfer of employees to a new structure
- Creation of development projects with a new turnover
- Creation of a new cultural identity following the departure of part of the company’s memory and skills.
- 97% of departing employees are satisfied
- A customer-oriented cultural refocusing
- 67% of turnover recovered in new activities in 2 and a half years